The Silicon Review
18 May, 2015
Data Driven Advertising Across Asia Pacific on DSPs fuels Strong Growth in the Industry
eyeota Chief Executive Officer and co-Founder Kevin Tan will moderate one of the most anticipated panels at Ad:Tech Singpore 2012. Day 2, Thursday June 14th at 2:50pm. The session, entitled ‘Demand Side Platforms and The Big Opportunity in Data and Analytics’ will cover the following topics:
• How forward-thinking global brands are using demand side platforms to scale up and optimise their campaigns in real time
• How do you measure the performance of data to media?
• Are DSPs sophisticated enough when it comes to attribution modeling, a critical component of display ad value measurement?
• Trends and issues affecting the online display advertising sector, as well as advice about how to find the right DSP
• The publisher’s viewpoint – what value do DSPs yield for publishers, how publishers can profit.
Panelists include Matt Harty, General Manager, Accuen – Asia Pacific; Don Anderson, Director, Integrated Ad Sales, ESPN Star Sports; Matthew Hunt, Managing Director, Adconion; and Julian Tol, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Brandscreen Pte Ltd.
eyeota is a technology platform company that helps publishers capture the value of their audience data through advanced customer segmentation, data control and monetization. eyeota operates the leading audience data exchange platform in Australia and Asia-Pacific.
ad:tech expositions, LLC is the leading organizer of conferences and exhibitions for the interactive marketing community worldwide. ad:tech produces the world’s largest interactive marketing events held in New York, San Francisco, London, Singapore, Tokyo, New Delhi, Melbourne and Sydney. ad:tech is produced by dmg :: events, based out of the company’s headquarters in Larkspur, California. For listings of exhibitors, speakers, events and upcoming conference offerings,
There is good news for all basketball fans in India. Very soon, NBA themed promotions and experience zones will be launched in India. The announcement...
Dunzo, the app which is trying to make life easier for the people upto some extent plans to raise about Rs. 183 crore from different investors which a...
This event is organised with an aim to provide an opportunity where one and all can experience the developments in the field of defence and security-r...
After Samsung unveiled its new Galaxy A9 smartphone in Singapore last month, the company is all set to launch it in India on November 20. In Singapore...